9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
appointments are suggested
What would you do if you became disabled through illness or injury tomorrow?
Where would you find the resources to replace your regular income? The best answer is Disability Insurance working in conjunction with any government sponsored plans for which you may be eligible, e.g. Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Insurance or Canada Pension Plan.
You might ask, “I am fit and healthy, so why do I need Disability Insurance?”
The facts are:
• Disability strikes working people far more often than premature death.
• A 35-year-old woman is about seven times more likely to face disability than death before age 65.
• A 20-year-old man is about three times more likely to be disabled for at least 90 days than he is to die before age 65.
• If a disability lasts at least 90 days, it is likely to last, on average, three years or more for a 35-year-old man or woman, and four years or more for a
45-year-old man or woman.
Medical Crisis Recovery Plans (Critical Illness)
While Disability Insurance can protect you against loss of income, a Medical Crisis Recovery Plan (MCR) provides insurance in the event that you or a member of your family should contract a critical illness.
Medical Crisis Plans provide income and services over and above disability insurance. Protection is provided up to age 100 and there are 22 critical illnesses and medical conditions covered including:
• Heart Attack
• Organ Transplants
With a Medical Crisis Plan you are guaranteed a lump-sum payment ranging from $10,000 to $2,000,000, thirty days following the diagnosis of one of the critical illnesses or medical conditions covered in the contract. The benefits are paid on top of all other medical insurance plans. The benefits are tax-free and can be used, as you wish to:
• Provide home nursing care.
• Enable your spouse to take a leave without pay.
• Pay child care expenses.
• Fund a training program for a new career.
• Renovate your home to accommodate your medical condition.
• Pay the medical costs for specialized treatments abroad.
Please contact us if you have questions
or would like us to prepare a custom service
package based on your needs.
Tel : (250) 595-2419 Fax : (250) 592-4953
Victoria Office, #206 - 2187 Oak Bay Avenue
Victoria, B.C. V8R 1G1
North island Office, 3713 Shoreline Drive,
Campbell River, B.C. V9H 1L8
R. E. Reynolds Investments
& INSURANCE SERVICES LTD.
©Copyright 2017 HIDEF Productions Inc.